Job: Library Grants Coordinator
Go back to All Jobs
- Library Grants Coordinator
- Number position available:
- $41,267.39 - $52,203.02 Annually
- Job Category:
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The Jacksonville Public Library is actively seeking one (1) Library Grants Coordinator. This is entry-level professional work in planning, researching, identifying, writing, preparing, and submitting grant related documents, and for administration, oversight, and compliance of Library grants.
- Five years of education and/or experience in grant planning, research, preparation, oversight, and compliance.
- One year of experience in grant planning, research, writing, and preparation is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Public Administration, Business Administration, Communications, Nonprofit Management, or Library Science is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required prior to appointment and must be maintained during employment in this class.
- Must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain and maintain during employment in this class a City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. Employees are afforded 12 paid holidays plus a paid personal day. Our comprehensive benefit programs include defined contribution retirement plan, medical, dental and vision plans; life insurance coverage for you and your dependents; flexible spending plans for medical reimbursement, dependent care; an employee assistance program for you and your dependents; a 457(b) tax-deferred compensation plan to supplement your retirement, and a ROTH IRA plan. We also provide an extensive wellness program that includes a health intervention program if qualified, lunch and learns, health fairs, and discounted gym memberships.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. To be considered for this position you MUST apply online at https://www.lcoj.net/jobs.