Job: Assistant Library Supervisor
Go back to All Jobs
- Assistant Library Supervisor
- Number position available:
- $44,087.62 Annually
- Job Category:
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
Do you want to earn four weeks off during your first year of employment? Do you want low and no cost health insurance options? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to complete your application now. Work for the city you love!!!
The Jacksonville Public Library is actively seeking two (2) Assistant Library Supervisors.
Did you know as a City of Jacksonville employee, you would also have 12 paid holidays and a personal leave day as well? In addition, to health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance and flexible spending plans are also available. City of Jacksonville employees are also eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness after 10 years of public service and on-time payments.
This is managerial work at the working supervisor level which includes assisting the branch or department manager with planning, organizing, and directing the functions, programs, and staff of a library branch or department within the Main Library.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. To be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.
- A Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited institution with
- At least three years of professional library work experience.
- Depending on assignment, a valid driver's license may be required and must be maintained during employment in this class.
- Depending on assignment, must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain and maintain during employment in this class City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification.
- A Masters’ degree from an accredited institution in Library Science.
- Supervisory experience.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street, Suite 100
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
Visit https://www.coj.net/jobs to submit an online application.