Job: Literacy Program Manager
Go back to All Jobs
- Literacy Program Manager
- Number position available:
- Job Category:
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
Do you want to earn four weeks off during your first year of employment? Do you want low and no cost health insurance options? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to complete your application now. Work for the city you love!!!
The Jacksonville Public Library is actively seeking one (1) Literacy Program Manager.
Did you know as a City of Jacksonville employee, you would also have 12 paid holidays and a personal leave day as well? In addition, to health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance and flexible spending plans are also available. City of Jacksonville employees are also eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness after 10 years of public service and on-time payments.
The Executive Assistant – Literacy Program Manager reports to the Adult Learning Manager. This position will be responsible for overseeing the operations and programming of the Center for Adult Learning (CAL).
- A bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university and
- At least five years of management experience.
- A valid state Driver's License is required prior to application and must be maintained
- Must qualify prior to application, obtain and maintain during employment a City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification.
- Experience in Adult Education
- Professional Library experience
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. To be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
Visit https://www.coj.net/jobs to submit an online application.