Job: Part-time Literacy Program Specialist - ESOL
Go back to All Jobs
- Part-time Literacy Program Specialist - ESOL
- Number position available:
- $17.64 per hour
- Job Category:
- Position DOES NOT require a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The Jacksonville Public Library is seeking a part-time ESOL Instructor (English Speakers of Other Languages) reporting to the Literacy Program Manager. This is professional work in planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining literacy assistance programs.
Benefits are not offered for this position. Some Saturdays are required.
- Four years of education and/or professional level experience teaching adults, 18 years of age or older.
- At least one-year ESOL / ESL teaching experience.
- TESOL Certification, DOE ESOL Teaching certification or endorsement and/or advanced degrees are preferred.
- Depending on assignment, a valid driver's license may be required and must be maintained during employment in this class.
- Depending on assignment, must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain, and maintain during employment a City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street
- Address 2:
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
Online application is required. Apply at https://www.coj.net/jobs.