Website Palm Beach State College - Lake Worth, FL
Instruct college students in accordance with educational theories and techniques. Develops discipline related curricula, assess student learning, participates in program evaluation, college activities and serves on committees. Maintains college and department standards in support of the College’s mission and strategic plan.
Teaching assignment hours vary.
- Master of Library Science or its equivalent such as a Master of Arts or Master of Science in Library & Information Studies, from an A.L.A. accredited institution.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, and on multiple campuses if needed.
- Occupational experience recognized, and teaching experience required.
- Ability to demonstrate the use of technology in the classroom; must be able to use the technology required for the assigned course. Coursework within the degree must reflect competencies in the courses to be taught.
- Must demonstrate cultural competency to engage and work with a diverse student and employee population.