Website City of Jacksonville, FL
The Jacksonville Public Library is seeking a part-time GED Instructor reporting to the Literacy Program Manager. Benefits are not offered for this position. Some Saturdays are required.
This is professional work in planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining literacy assistance programs.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer.
- Four years of education and/or professional level experience teaching youth and adults 16 years of age or older.
- DOE Teaching certification and/or advanced degree.
- At least one year of GED teaching experience preferred.
- Depending on assignment, a valid driver's license may be required and must be maintained during employment in this class.
- Depending on assignment, must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain, and maintain during employment a City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification.
To be considered for this position you MUST apply online at https://www.coj.net/jobs.