Website City of Jacksonville, FL
The City of Jacksonville is actively seeking to fill the below positions:
- Part-Time Customer Experience Associate – Adult: This is professional library work performing basic reference services, collection maintenance, writing or presenting programs.
- Part-Time Customer Experience Associate – Youth: This is professional work at the lead worker level providing customer service assistance or programs to children of all ages and their parents/caregivers.
- Part-Time Customer Experience Associate – Youth – Programming: Prepares and presents innovative and engaging programs for youth primarily at outreach locations, such as afterschool programs and daycare centers, or inside a Jacksonville Public Library branch.
- A Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited institution with a preferred concentration in librarianship, education, child development or other related field is required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience in education, retail, or library support work is preferred.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer.
To be considered for this position you MUST apply online at https://www.jacksonville.gov/jobs.