Website City of Jacksonville, FL
The Jacksonville Public Library is seeking to fill two Customer Experience Librarian positions.
- Customer Experience Librarian – Youth
- Customer Experience Librarian – Adult
This is professional work at the lead-worker level providing research and reference services, development and maintenance of collections, program development and presentation, reader’s advisory, and outreach establishing community partnerships.
- A Masters’ Degree from an accredited institution in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited program OR
- A Masters’ degree in an unrelated field with two (2) years of professional library experience OR
- Bachelors’ degree with five (5) years of professional library experience.
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. Employees are afforded 12 paid holidays plus a paid personal day. Our comprehensive benefit programs include defined contribution retirement plan, medical, dental and vision plans; life insurance coverage for you and your dependents; flexible spending plans for medical reimbursement, dependent care; an employee assistance program for you and your dependents; a 457(b) tax-deferred compensation plan to supplement your retirement, and a ROTH IRA plan. We also provide an extensive wellness program that includes a health intervention program if qualified, lunch and learns, health fairs, and discounted gym memberships.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. To be considered for this position you MUST apply online at https://www.coj.net/jobs.