Responsible for serving as a subject specialist in business; for recommending materials for selection; acting as a liaison with faculty; for coordinating subject-based teams. Participate in collection development formulation and implementation working with the Assistant Director of Collection Development.
Also responsible for providing professional general and subject specific reference service to all NSU affiliated users, both local and distance, and Broward County public users; for providing assistance and library instruction to the university community and Broward County users; for providing documentation to assist in teaching. Some travel to sites for teaching library resources as needed. Weekend and evening hours are required.
1. Master's in Library Science from an ALA-accredited school.
2. Two years professional library experience.
3. Experience recommending the selection of library materials.
4. Undergraduate or advanced degree in Business or two years' experience as a Business librarian or two years of collection development in Business.
|1. Experience in developing collection development plans.
2. Experience in coordinating the selection and acquisition of library materials.
3. Experience working with faculty.
4. Experience working with budgets.
Physical address where the job position is located.
We do NOT accept applications by mail or fax. All applications must now be done online. To apply please go to: