· assists patrons in the reading room, determining their needs and retrieving required material
· performs accurate data entry into the online public catalog
· accurately retrieves and refiles materials used by patrons
· processes new collections in accordance with the Library’s processes and policies
· files new material into existing collections
· other related duties as may be assigned
Please note this job is in a multistory building that will require use of stairs to retrieve and refile material. Candidates should be capable of lifting and carrying books and manuscript boxes up to 40 pounds.
Bachelors Degree preferably with a concentration in American History
Experience in a special library setting
Experience with Microsoft Office programs, knowledge of Access Database and Omeka programs a plus
Experience with PatPerfect software also a plus
Physical address where the job position is located.
Please send a cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications for the position and a copy of your resume to:
Robert F. Nawrocki
271 Charlotte St.
St. Augustine, FL 32084