Job: Youth Services Librarian I
Go back to All Jobs
- Youth Services Librarian I
- Number position available:
- $34,942.08 - $65,797.92 Annually
- Job Category:
- Young Adult Services
- Position REQUIRES a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The City of Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Youth Service Libraian I. This is professional youth related librarian work at the lead-worker level providing complex research and reference services, development and maintenance of collections, program development and presentation, reader's advisory, and outreach establishing community partnerships.
- A Masters' Degree from an accredited institution in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited program is required.
A concentration in youth services or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience working with youth is preferred.
- FL Class E Driver's License depending on assignment may be required and must be maintained.
- City of Jacksonville Public Driver Certification depending on assignment must qualify for prior to appointment, obtain, and maintain during employment.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street, Suite 100
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
The City of Jacksonville is a premier local government employer providing a competitive compensation package and an excellent work environment. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to make a significant contribution in a dynamic, quality-oriented customer-focused organization. The City of Jacksonville is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.