Job: Youth Services Librarian I and Youth Services Librarian II
Go back to All Jobs
- Youth Services Librarian I and Youth Services Librarian II
- Number position available:
- Youth Services Librarian I $34,942.00 Annually and Youth Services Librarian II $37,329.96
- Job Category:
- Children's Services
- Position REQUIRES a Master's degree from an ALA accredited program.
The Jacksonville Public Library is seeking a Youth Services Librarian I and II. This is professional youth related library work at the lead-worker level providing complex research and reference services, development and maintenance of collections, program development and presentation, reader’s advisory, and outreach establishing community partnerships. Work will serve youth from 0 – 18 years of age and their families.
- A Masters’ Degree in Library Science from an American Library Association accredited program with a concentration in youth services or with one year of experience in youth services.
- FL Class E Driver's License depending on assignment may be required and must be maintained.
- Must meet standards required to obtain a City of Jacksonville driver’s certification.
- Job open date:
- Application deadline:
- Open Until Filled
- Apply at:
- Library Type:
- Job Type:
Physical address where the job position is located.
- Job Place:
- Jacksonville Public Library
- Job Location:
- Northeast Florida
- 303 N. Laura Street
- Institution Name :
- City of Jacksonville
- 117 W. Duval Street, Suite 100
Contact Information / How to apply
- Contact Name:
- Employee Services
- Contact Email:
- Contact Phone:
- Contact Fax:
- How to apply
In order to be considered for this position you MUST apply online at www.coj.net/jobs.